Sunday, December 4, 2011

Maruyama Zoo

Yesterday and during the night it snowed quite a bit, but we still managed to go to Maruyama Zoo (but not Asahiyama Zoo). There's not a whole lot to say about it except that the paths were very slushy and there were a lot of animals there as you would expect. So with that being the case, here are some of the best pictures from the album of 87 that I took today.

The paths were slushy




This bird could say "Ohayo" (Good morning), but only that.


  


Also as a technical note, I tried adding Google AdSense to the blog, even though it's a bit late for it. I just have the ads below each post and as of now they're just empty placeholders until my account gets confirmed. If you want to disable your ad blockers on this site, I'll wave my arms for you. Otherwise I don't really blame you.

No comments:

Post a Comment