Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quick update

I have about two pages typed out detailing the events of yesterday (Wednesday), but we cant connect our computers to the internet at the dorm here and can only use these really slow laptops in the lobby which dont have an open USB port to transfer the file either. There is a computer lab though in another building so I may be able to update from there. Hopefully my host family will have better internet access.

But to summarize yesterday: we moved into the dorm, had lunch and dinner with some other students, went on a campus tour, and got settled in. Besides the crappy internet, the dorm is quite nice and we are sleeping on Japanese futon on bunk beds. Talking to people in Japanese was fun and I was able to play Super Smash Bros. with someone in HI-C (Hokusei International club). It was pretty busy so hopefully my two pages of details arent too long for a blog and dont pile up with another post from today.

1 comment: